- 4 operable channels (aileron, elevator, throttle, rudder)
- Constructed of EPO foam
- Detailed cockpit design
- 2.4GHz spectrum technology with the functions of automatic identification and precise code pairing, and strong anti-jamming that allow more than 20 aircrafts to fly in the same field at same time
Flight Review of the BlitzRCWorks J-3 Cub!
Flying Skill Level:
Great for beginner to intermediate and skilled pilots of all ages. Extended Flight simulator practice and experienced pilot supervision recommended.
Moderate airplane assembly required. Internal wiring and electronics configuration is required. Please dry fit and test all electronics before gluing and securing any components.
After every 10 flights and before and after storing airplane, please check all control surface horns and tighten the screws on surface horns if needed. Check the control pushrod clevises to insure no cracks are visible and no clevis is loose. Make sure transmitter batteries are always fresh and or in new condition.
- Airplane (most components preinstalled, some assembly required)
- 4 channel 2.4GHz multifunctional radio system
- Battery balance charger with wall adapter
- Rechargeable 11.1V 25C 1300mAh Li-Po Battery
- Pilot figure
- User manual
- Bonus: Simulator Kit and Software (Practice flying airplanes and helicopters on your computer)
- AA batteries for transmitter (not included)
|Wingspan|| 1020mm (40.2 inch)|
|Length|| 690mm (27.1 inch)|
|Wing Area|| 15dm2|
|Wing Loading|| 53g/dm2|
|Thrust|| 520g (18.3 oz)|
|Flying Weight|| 650g (22.9 oz)|
|Drive System|| DST-1200 brushless outrunner motor|
|Speed Controller|| 20amp brushless ESC|
|Servo|| 2X 9g & 2x 5g high speed micro servos|
|Battery|| 11.1V 3S 1300mAh 25C Li-Po|
|Control System|| 2.4GHz multifunctional transmitter and receiver |
|Radio Control Range|| 3000 feet (1000m)|