1. Four Model Types are supported: Single Aileron, Dual Ailerons (Flaperons), Delta-Wing and V-Tail.
2. Three Flight Modes are supported:
a. Standard/Rate Mode: Gyro will make the corrections for stabilization.
b. Hold Mode: Gyro will be standing by for calibration.
c. Gyro ‘Off’ Mode: Gyro is disengaged and total control is given to the transmitter.
3. Two kinds of Gain Control Methods are supported: ‘Master Gain’ for the radio and ‘Independent Axis Gain’ from the Variable resistor on the NX3 board.
4. Using the gyro’s superior algorithm, the gain control options can be configured to a comfortable or more sensitive sense of control depending on your preference.
1. Voltage Range：5-6V DC. (Do not use dry cell batteries!)
2. Dimensions：40mm x 25mm.
1. NX3 3-Axis Gyro
2. NX3 Manual
3. Servo Wire Set (5 pcs)
4. Double-sided Mounting Tape
Recommended Use of a Transmitter with a 3-way Toggle Switch (Not Necessary)